The choice is yours!
We pride ourselves on the quality and variety of breakfast offered and in 2011 we were awarded a Breakfast Award from Visit Britain. Where possible we serve organic, Fairtrade and/or local Cornish produce. All breakfasts are freshly cooked to order and we are more than happy to accommodate the different dietary requirements many of us have by choice or otherwise, e.g. vegan, coeliac.
Help yourself to your choice of cereals served with fresh milk, chilled fruit juices, fresh seasonal fruit salad, West Country yoghurt or a selection of fresh fruits all available in the dining room.
Your breakfast will be served with a choice of hot drinks (we have many types of tea, freshly brewed filter coffee, or hot chocolate) and accompanied by freshly made toast with a choice of butter or low fat spread and a selection of jams, honey and marmalades.
Our breakfast range and their availability reflect the seasons of the year. These are some of the serious choices you may have to make during your stay!
- Smoked salmon with scrambled eggs & cream cheese on a freshly toasted bagel.
- The more traditional meatie - local sausage & bacon from Ian Lentern Butchers; mushrooms; fried fresh tomatoes; baked beans and egg (cooked as you like it).
- Veggie option – veggie sausage; mushrooms; fried fresh tomatoes; baked beans and egg (also cooked as you like it).
- Mini versions of the meatie and veggie breakfasts are available too, please just let us know.
- Glencree continental – hot croissants served with a choice of: meats and local cheeses, or butter and jams.
- Summer crunch – nutty and oaty granola, served with local yoghurt, honey and banana.
- Winter warmer – steaming bowl of porridge served with almonds and honey.
- Bacon buttie, or a sausage sandwich - say no more!
- On toast – beans , tomatoes, mushrooms or eggs on toast.