Please book online using the calendar & search button below, or contact us directly for a quote.
|Single||£35 to £45||£30 to £40|
|Double or Twin||£72 to £90||£68 to £80|
|Triple||£99 to £120||£93 to £110|
|Family with 1 child (3-15)||£90 to £110||£84 to £100|
|Minimum 2 night stay||No minimum stay|
- The above rates include breakfast for each guest.
- The minimum stay policy may be negotiable, please contact us directly.
- Discounted rates for single occupancy of a double room may be available, please contact us directly.
- The 3rd adult in a triple room stays at 75% of the cost of the first 2 adults.
- Children aged 3-15 stay at 50% of the cost of the accompanying adults.
- No charge for infants aged 0-2. A travel cot is available on request, also at no charge.
- No VAT is chargeable.
- Price bands are reflective of the range of rooms available and lengths of stay from 1 to 7+ nights.
- Packed lunches at £8 per person
- Luggage transfer service from £7.50 per bag
- Champagne in room from £35
- Fresh flowers from £15
- Celebration cakes from £15
- Cream teas on arrival from £6 per person
Booking and deposit
- Initial enquiries are not binding to either party prior to the payment of a deposit. We are happy to hold a room for up to 24 hours whilst other arrangements for your stay are confirmed e.g. travel.
- A deposit is payable to secure the room. This will be the cost of the 1st night of accommodation for stays of up to 4 nights or 25% of the cost of the booking for longer stays.
- Written confirmation will be sent to you by email or mail.
- Secure online payment of the deposit is possible from this website using PayPal or most debit/credit cards.
- For the balance, we have a card machine in our house which accepts most credit and debit cards.
- Personal cheques are also accepted, they should be made payable to Glencree House.
- And ofcourse we also accept cash.
- Should you have to cancel a booking with us, we will endeavour to re-let your accommodation for the length of your original booking, in which case deposits are refundable.
- If this is not possible, our policy is that we retain the full deposit if cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to the date of the intended stay.
- If notice of cancellation is given more than 14 days before a stay is intended, then the full deposit is refunded.
Check-in and departure
- All arrivals are by prior arrangement, please let us know your expected arrival time.
- We will be at home to greet you before midday (12:00) and after 6pm (18:00).
- If you wish to arrive between midday (12:00) and 6pm (18:00), please let us know as we are usually out of the house each afternoon.
- If we are unable to greet you, we do have the facility to leave your keys for you and you can let yourself in.
- If you arrive in the morning before your room is available, we can hold your bags and give you your room & house keys.
- On departure day, we ask that you vacate your room by 10.30am.