COVID-19 UPDATE: We are currently closed and will open as soon as travel restrictions allow.
Even though the B&B is closed, our booking calendar is available for 2020. We will fully refund deposits for cancellations due to Covid-19, so we recommend that you make your reservation to stay with us even if you are uncertain if you will make it to Penzance.
Please be assured that when we open we will exceed the standard government recommended safety procedures to ensure that we all remain healthy and well.
Please book online using the calendar & search button below, or contact us directly for a quote. For the best rates, book directly with us through this website, by email or phone.
If we do not have a room available for you on the nights you require, please try www.bookpenzance.com
- Single room is £45 to £65 per night
- Double or Twin room is £80 to £95 per night
- Triple (1 double bed and 1 single bed) is £110 to £127 per night
- Family with 1 child (aged 3-15) is £100 to £116 per night
- No charge for infants aged 0-2. A travel cot is available on request, also at no charge.
- The above rates include breakfast for each guest
- Minimum stay of 2 nights from May to September inclusive. This may be negotiable, please contact us directly.
- Discounted rates for single occupancy of a double room may be available, please contact us directly
- No VAT is chargeable
- Packed lunches at £8 per person
- Luggage transfer service from £9.50 per bag
- Champagne/prosecco in room from £15
- Fresh flowers from £15
- Celebration cakes from £15
Booking and deposit
- Initial enquiries are not binding to either party prior to the payment of a deposit. We are happy to hold a room for up to 24 hours whilst other arrangements for your stay are confirmed e.g. travel.
- A deposit is payable to secure the room. This will be the cost of the 1st night of accommodation for stays of up to 4 nights or 25% of the cost of the booking for longer stays.
- Written confirmation will be sent to you by email or mail.
- Secure online payment of the deposit is possible from this website using PayPal or most debit/credit cards.
- For the balance, we have a card machine in our house which accepts most credit and debit cards.
- Personal cheques are also accepted, they should be made payable to Glencree House.
- And ofcourse we also accept cash.
- Should you have to cancel a booking with us, we will endeavour to re-let your accommodation for the length of your original booking, in which case deposits are refundable.
- If this is not possible, our policy is that we retain the full deposit if cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to the date of the intended stay.
- If notice of cancellation is given more than 14 days before a stay is intended, then the full deposit is refunded.
Check-in and departure
- All arrivals are by prior arrangement, please let us know your expected arrival time.
- We will be at home to greet you from 7am (07:00) to midday (12:00).
- If you wish to arrive outside these hours, we have the facility to leave your keys for you and you can let yourself in. Instructions will be sent to you by email and/or SMS text.
- On departure day, we ask that you vacate your room by 10.30am.