Tariff & Bookings
- Please contact us by email or telephone for a specific quote.
- The price bands listed below are PER PERSON PER NIGHT for Bed and Breakfast accommodation in 2014.
|High Season||Mid Season||Low Season|
|£45 – £33||£42 – £32||£38 – £30|
- Price bands are reflective of the range of rooms available and lengths of stay from 1 to 6+ nights.
- No VAT is chargeable.
- Special rates for triple/family rooms and for children.
- Single occupancy of a double room may be available at certain times of the year.
- Minimum 2 night stay from June to September, however this may be negotiable.
- Packed lunches £5 per person
- Luggage transfer service £15 (standard drop -off)
- Champagne in room £35
- Chocolates £12
- Fresh flowers £12 – £30
- Fresh fruit bowl from £12
- Celebration cakes £20
- Cream teas on arrival £5
Booking and deposit
- Initial enquiries are not binding to either party. We are happy to hold a room for up to 24 hours whilst other arrangements for your stay are confirmed e.g. travel.
- A deposit is payable to secure the room. This will be the cost of the 1st night of accommodation for stays of up to 4 nights or 25% of the cost of the booking for longer stays.
- Written confirmation will be sent to you by email or mail.
- Should you have to cancel a booking with us, we will endeavour to re–let your accommodation for the length of your original booking, in which case deposits are refundable.
- If this is not possible, our policy is that we retain the full deposit if cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to the date of the intended stay.
- If notice of cancellation is given more than 14 days before a stay is intended, then the full deposit is refunded.
- We accept most credit and debit cards, including American Express, personal cheques or cash.
- Cheques should be made payable to Glencree House.
Check-in and departure
- All arrivals are by prior arrangement, please let us know your expected arrival time.
- We will generally be at home to greet you before 1pm (13:00) and after 6pm (18:00).
- If you wish to arrive between 1pm (13:00) and 6pm (18:00), please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your plans.
- If you arrive in the morning before your room is available, we can hold your bags and give you your room & house keys.
- If we are unable to greet you, we do have the facility to leave your keys for you.
- On departure day, we ask that you vacate your room by 10.30am.